Higher Education Grant
THE APPLICATION SUBMISSION WINDOW OPENS ON OCTOBER 1 AND CLOSES ON DECEMBER 31.
Higher Education Grant Application
Our Higher Education Grants are offered to students where there is a financial need. It is based solely on a students’ extraordinary ability to overcome adversity with ones main focus to have a higher education in the areas of English, Literature and the Arts.
This grant must only be used for the higher education program the grant sponsors, and with the understanding and expectation that one will fulfill their education program and use what they’ve learned to create a better future for themselves and perhaps for others.
Who Can Apply:
- a U.S. citizen
- one who does not have any previous defaults on student loans
- one who meets the required Grade Point Average
- a rigorous curriculum seeker
- a junior or senior high school student with accepted college admittance forms
- one with a high ability to work hard at school, do well in school, and stay motivated
- a full-time student enrolled in an associate’s degree program, bachelor’s degree program, or combined undergraduate/graduate program – maintaining a 3.0 GPA
- a part time student in either your first or second academic yearworking a minimum of 20 hours a week and attending classes a minimum of 20 hours a week – maintaining a 3.0 GPA
- postgraduate students pursuing a master’s degree
- masters degree students pursuing a doctorate
Scholarship Amount: up to $3,000.
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED